- First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page
- Install World of Warcraft. For Vanilla, this can be aquired via:
- Download the realmlist file.
- Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory
- Replace the reamlist.wtf file with the one you've just downloaded. If the file is setup as read-only, right click on the file and then "properties". Untick the Read-only checkbox. Moving the wow folder out of "Program Files" can also solve this read-only issue on Windows 10.
- Start World of Warcraft
- Make sure you sign in with your USERNAME. You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to contact our GMs through discord, facebook, twitter, the forums, or simply email us.
Note: We run a development realm sometimes to test fixes, because of this, you may run into connectivity issues. If you do, try making it to the realm list window before the character selection screen (by pressing "cancel" when you're client is in the process of taking you to the character screen) and selecting the realm Nostralia.
If for any reason you are still having trouble connecting to Nostralia, please feel free to get in touch with us through Discord, our shoutbox, forums, or email!